- Create public interest in Collegedale Public Library
- Foster closer relations between the Library and surrounding communities
- Promote knowledge of functions, resources, services, and needs of the Library
- Provide programs and events for the community that are compatible with the Library's policies and objectives
- Enrich the Library's resources through memberships and fund raising projects.
- $10 Student or Senior (60+)
- $20 Individual
- Other - Amount of your choice
Now you can join online using our PayPal button (please note that you do not need a PayPal account to you this button, just a valid credit card):
Support the Friends with your Amazon Purchases
Did you know that Amazon will donate a small percentage of every purchase to the Friends of the Library? No additional fees are added to your purchase, you just need to use the Amazon Smiles link: smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5596994. If everyone uses this link, the small amounts can add up to something big. Please help support us when you purchase from Amazon!
Where Would We Be Without Friends?
Welcome New and Renewing Friends of Collegedale Public Library!
Your tax deductible membership dues go to support Library programs, activities and purchases not in the regular budget. Among Friends accomplishments are: Hosting the Local Author Series; grants for the purchase of audiobooks (books on CD); Librarian Appreciation events; Annual Open House; Paid fees to join READS (Regional eBook and Audiobook Download System) to provide library patrons with access to thousands of downloadable eBooks and audiobooks through this State of Tennessee program; Fundraising through sales of Stylus Pens, Book Bags and Used Books; Furnishing the Teen Space!
Executive Committee of the Friends Board
President: Nancy Ridge
Vice President: Debra Hicks
Recording Secretary: Bambi Johns
Treasurer: Reita Valentine-Bandy
Membership Secretary: Julie Rutledge