- This event has passed.
One-on-one with a Financial Advisor
July 13, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The Library is offering One-on-One sessions with Anthony Young who is a financial advisor from Thrivent, a nonprofit financial organization. 30 minute sessions are free and private in our meeting room.
Getting your finances in order isn’t always easy or clear. That’s why Anthony is here to provide the expertise and support you need. Whether you’re just starting out or preparing for a meaningful retirement, you deserve personalized financial guidance driven by what’s important to you. Together, we’ll assess your financial picture and explore how you can:
• Help strengthen your financial position.
• Build emergency savings and manage debt.
• Protect your financial future.
• Care for your family after you’re gone.
• Invest with purpose and manage your assets.
• Explore more tax-efficient ways to manage your money.
• Save and prepare for income in retirement.
There are 4 sessions available starting at 5:00 p.m. Sessions are free, but limited, please register for a session (only one session per person); if you need to cancel, please let us know so we can contact someone on the waiting list. If you do not get a session this time, the library will be hosting Anthony again on future dates. *No products will be sold*