Friends of Collegedale Public Library Mission:
- Create public interest in Collegedale Public Library
- Foster closer relations between the Library and surrounding communities
- Promote knowledge of functions, resources, services, and needs of the Library
- Provide programs and events for the community that are compatible with the Library’s policies and objectives
- Enrich the Library’s resources through memberships and fund raising projects.
Your tax deductible membership dues go to support Library programs, activities and purchases not in the regular budget. The Friends fund the library’s subscription to Tennessee Reads, Summer Reading Program supplies, and other special purchases such as the Teen Area furniture. The Friends also host several fundraisers each year including the semi-annual book sales.
- $10 Student or Senior (60+)
- $20 Individual
- Other – Amount of your choice
You do not need a PayPal account to use this button, just a valid credit card.
Donate to the Friends of Collegedale Public Library
You can purchase a personalized brick to be placed at the front of the library:
- $35 for an individual
- $50 for a business
Please contact the library for more details.
With your donation, a minimum of $30.00, Library Staff will select a book in the subject area of your choice. A bookplate inside the book will note the name of the person in whose memory or honor a book is being given. The Library will send an acknowledgement of your donation to the family or to the honoree. Staff can also arrange a hold to be placed on the book so that the family or honoree may be the first person to see and enjoy the donated book.
Did you know that Amazon will donate a small percentage of every purchase to the Friends of the Library? No additional fees are added to your purchase, you just need to use the Amazon Smiles link: smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5596994. If everyone uses this link, the small amounts can add up to something big. Please help support us when you purchase from Amazon!
Executive Committee of the Friends Board
- President: Julie Rutledge
- Vice President: Debra Hicks
- Recording Secretary: Bambi Johns
- Treasurer: Reita Valentine-Bandy
- Membership Secretary: Nancy Ridge