Library Card Policy
The City of Collegedale provides a library card at no charge to Collegedale residents and for a fee to non-residents:
- $60 per year for individuals
- $85 per year per family
- $50 per year for seniors (age 60+)
- $65 per year for senior family (age 60+)
(Cash, check and credit/debit card accepted)
Name and Address Verification
Applicants for a library card must present government-issued photo identification and proof of address. If under age 18, a parent or legal guardian must present their photo identification.
- Up to 30 items may be checked out at one time per individual library card or 60 items per family card.
- Most items are checked out for 28 days. New books, seasonal books, DVDs and magazines are checked out for 7 days.
- Materials may be renewed one time provided they are not on a waiting list.
- A book and audiobook return box and a DVD return box are located behind the library.
- Materials will be automatically renewed for one loan period unless a Hold has been placed on the item.
- Outdoor return boxes are located behind the building—one for books and audiobooks and one for DVDs.
All library materials: 20 cents per day
All library policies are approved by the Library Board.
- Library Fees and General Policies
- Internet Use and Safety Policy
- Collection Development Policy
- Volunteer Policy
- 3D Printing Policy
- ILL Policy